Anderson, Larson, Saunders, Klaassen & Dahlager
We are the largest law firm in the area specializing in FAMILY LAW, CUSTODY and DIVORCE, CRIMINAL and DWI, PERSONAL INJURY, BANKRUPTCY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, BUSINESS, PROBATE, REAL ESTATE, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, and ESTATE PLANNING.
Anderson, Larson, Hanson & Saunders is an established firm with roots in West Central Minnesota for over 100 years. The firm is believed to be one of the oldest established law firms in Minnesota. Originating in 1892, Charles Johnson moved to Willmar and established a solo practice in Willmar and practiced until his death in 1929. Roy Hendrickson took over the practice from Johnson, and was later joined by George E. Hulstrand in 1946. Leif Langsjoen followed in 1950, Ron Anderson in 1961 and Wayne Larson in 1969. Two of our lawyers ascended to the bench. Leif Langsjoen was appointed District Judge Eighth Judicial District and Arthur Boylan was appointed Federal Magistrate, chambered in St. Paul.
Our firm is friendly and courteous in our dealings with our customers.
When making your initial contact with our law firm, if you do not request a specific attorney, the receptionist will refer you to one of the attorneys whose expertise best matches your needs.
Depending on the lawyer, the receptionist will schedule an appointment or have you speak with an attorney. You may also ask to speak or meet with the legal assistant.
Fees for services and other billing procedures will be reviewed with you before you retain an attorney in our office to handle your matter.
- WORK INJURIES? Don't be fooled--an experienced attorney can help get the benefit you're entitled to!
- DIVORCE? Don't go through the process alone. We're here to help.
- SOCIAL SECURITY- we can see you through and get you what you deserve
- ESTATE PLANNING-you have invested in your life--now let us help you protect it.
- BANKRUPTCY- we'll discuss your options for resolving debt problems and fighting unfair collection practices