Bulk Fuel &Propane Driver - Litchfield, Murdock, Willmar, Clara City, Sauk Centre, Minneapolis/St. Paul Locations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loads and unloads tanker with petroleum products adhering to all regulations.
- Observes all traffic laws and safety regulations at all times, according to laws.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established company procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness and maintains miscellaneous service duties.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions, concerns or operating discrepancies.
- Report all accidents or spills immediately.
- Performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities
- Knowledge of and the ability to use loading arms, racks and auxiliary pumps.
- Ability to use a fire extinguisher and carry out spill prevention measures
- Properly posts and verifies all hours worked daily.
- Promote and support company image standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class A CDL with tanker and hazardous material endorsements
- Current MVR detailing driving record within company standards.
- Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Pass substance abuse screening and agree to random substance abuse screening.
- 2 + years of Class A Semi-Tractor/Trailer combination experience preferred
- Good driving record
- High level of customer service and ability to work well with others
- Basic math aptitude including computing percentages
- Willing to learn and perform a variety of job tasks
- Understand and accurately complete invoice paperwork; detailed oriented
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift, carry 50lbs occasionally, push or pull up to 75lbs
- Work in a variety of temperature and weather conditions
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, see or hear.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.