BULK PROPANE DRIVER - Murdock Division
Bulk Propane Driver
Operates bulk propane truck and delivers propane to company owned sites and consumer customers out of the Murdock Division site. Is responsible for the proper and efficient completion of assigned duties and operation of his or her vehicle, within company policy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loads and unloads bulk truck with propane adhering to all regulations.
- Observes all traffic laws and safety regulations at all times, according to laws.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established company procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness and maintains miscellaneous service duties.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions, concerns or operating discrepancies.
- Report all accidents or spills immediately.
- Performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities
- Knowledge of and the ability to use loading arms, racks and auxiliary pumps.
- Ability to use a fire extinguisher and carry out spill prevention measures
- Properly posts and verifies all hours worked daily.
- Promote and support company image standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class B CDL with tanker and hazardous material endorsements
- Current MVR detailing driving record within company standards.
- Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Pass substance abuse screening and agree to random substance abuse screening.
- 2 + years of Class B of straight truck experience preferred
- Good driving record
- High level of customer service and ability to work well with others
- Basic math aptitude including computing percentages
- Willing to learn and perform a variety of job tasks
- Understand and accurately complete invoice paperwork; detailed oriented
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift, carry 50lbs occasionally, push or pull up to 75lbs
- Work in a variety of temperature and weather conditions
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, see or hear.
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.