Job Summary: Able to effectively set-up lines, perform repairs and/or adjustments to equipment, and perform preventive maintenance activities. Person will receive work direction and assignments from Maintenance Manager and/or Plant Manager.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Perform repairs and adjustments to equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance activities.
• Complete appropriate paperwork on required activities in a clear and concise manner.
• Assist with equipment installation.
• Abide by company safety policies and practices at all times.
• Troubleshoot problems by conferring with operators (or other applicable individuals) to diagnose cause of malfunctions.
• Perform quality line changes to ensure the highest level of productively.
• Perform some basic electrical work of machinery.
• Ability to work overtime when required.
• Assist others when needed.
• Work in a safe and courteous manner while abiding by the Company's safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good mechanical skills, good manual dexterity, and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
• Ability to use strong attention to detail skills on a regular basis when performing daily duties.
• Ability to be a self-starter.
• Ability to work well with others, work flexible schedules and maintain good attendance.
• Ability to proficiently read and write English, perform basic math and have basic computer skills.