The Billing Manager is a key component of our financial team. We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter with a keen eye for accuracy. The Billing Manager will have highly developed customer service, data entry, analytical, reconciliation skills and a management background.
- Supervise Billing Staff; motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Time Management; managing own time and the time of others.
- Use computer applications to manage large amounts of information
- Oversee billing transactions
- Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation
- Ensures the accuracy of invoicing
- Interface with internal customer service on customer inquiries
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business Management
- 3+ years in a managerial role
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with the accounting team, customers, support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform computations with reasonable speed and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office programs and experience using Excel
- Experience in billing and/or accounts receivable experience in petroleum or Commodityindustry
- Working knowledge of various accounting software packages