Dean of Instruction/Technical
Posting Date: June 4, 2018
Position: Dean of Instruction
Classification: MnSCU Excluded Administrator – Range 6
Salary Range: $76,962 - $100,053
Effective Date: August, 2018
Under the direction of the Provost/VP of Academic Affairs & Student Services, this position provides leadership, supervision and administration for instructional programs and related support staff on the Willmar and Hutchinson campuses of Ridgewater College.
- Master’s degree.
- College level classroom teaching experience.
- Willingness to participate in activities supporting a culture of continuous improvement in all collegiate areas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, human relations, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
- Ability to travel (20%).
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- An earned doctorate.
- Supervisory experience in a union environment.
- Previous experience as an administrator in a college or university.
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission of a comprehensive community college.
- A collaborative leadership style.
- Experience with a variety of pedagogical and technological educational delivery methods.
- Please apply online at www.ridgewater.edu/jobs
- Click on Academic and Administrator Jobs
- Select vacancy you are applying for (bottom of page)
- Online Employment Application
- Letter of Interest addressing the position qualifications
- Copy of College Transcripts (originals required upon hire)
- A list of three professional references with contact information
For further information please contact Jane Bohlsen Jane.Bohlsen@ridgewater.edu or 320-222-6075.
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business, who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
It is the policy of Ridgewater College to ensure that the selection process is accessible to all candidates. Please contact the Human Resource Office at (320) 222-6074 to obtain materials in an alternative media and/or to request a reasonable accommodation during the selection process.
Ridgewater College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
A MEMBER OF THE MINNESOTA STATE SYSTEM
A Member of HERC Higher Education Recruitment Consortium www.uppermidwestherc.org