Teller/Personal Banker - Howard Lake, MN
Start Your Career with Citizens Alliance Bank!
The Teller/Personal Banker position will provide professional and knowledgeable assistance to all customers. They will receive calls and respond to customer inquiries and concerns. The Teller/Personal Banker will handle all functions of personal banking, new accounts, inquires and problem accounts in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Process daily transaction through the Bank’s teller platform
- Open new deposit accounts.
- Complete appropriate account documentation
- Act as liaison between the customer and the Bank for the purpose of developing a long-term relationship.
- Verify account information to our customers.
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: email@example.com
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, veteran status and all other protected classes.
Citizens Alliance Bank prides itself on its core values, which are humility, respect, genuine care for others, finds a way, effort, and owning it.