Engan Associates provides client-centered architecture and interior design services for healthcare, business, and community projects. Our studio design environment encourages each employee to develop their personal strengths in contributing to the team.
Employees enjoy the firm’s flexible, family-friendly work environment; office location in downtown Willmar; and generous benefits package (including 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, holidays, and pre-tax health and daycare savings accounts).
The ideal candidate would be:
– A team player with a positive attitude.
– A strong communicator.
– Well-organized and detail-oriented.
– Able to take direction and work independently.
– Capable of performing multiple short- and long-term tasks with minimal supervision.
– Experienced in rendering and graphic presentation skills
– Interested in leading initiatives in areas like building code, cost estimating, construction administration, etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Confer with architects to gain understanding of scope of requirements to create both two-dimensional and three-dimensional renderings of projects.
– Use AutoCAD and/or Revit to prepare working layouts and detailed drawings utilizing specific dimensions from sketches, notes, or blueprints provided to them.
– Comply with office drafting standards.
– Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
– Assist with construction administration.
– Demonstrate attention to detail and meet deadlines for projects.
– Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Present completed drafts to appropriate architectural personnel and make any necessary changes.
In practice since 1979, the firm’s success is driven by its focus on shared vision and innovative design. To view our portfolio, please see www.engan.com.
Microsoft Office proficiency
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Vocational school diploma/certificate
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years