Hit the ground running with a solid, stable, growing local business, a respected, sought after line of equipment, a developed, top-notch team that knows the ins and outs of the equipment business, and a customer base that has been built over four decades.
Haug-Kubota pays your health insurance premiums, pays competitively, and offers valuable additional benefits. If you want to sit in the driver’s seat and run an equipment business, we would welcome the opportunity to visit with you.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Supervises: Sales Manager, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Bookkeeper/Controller
Responsible for the development and achievement of the organization’s business plan and meeting the expectations of all stakeholders - owners, customers, and employees. To provide organizational leadership in the areas of physical assets, employees, business processes, and financial resources. To provide a work environment that will optimize the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of employees, and the satisfaction of customers.
- Develop and communicate the organization’s values, vision, and mission
- Develop and execute the organization’s business and marketing plan
- Lead the dealership operations including the identification, development, and implementation of sound business practices and processes
- Provide guidance to the management team in making business decisions
- Ensure appropriate communications to the management team and the entire organization
- Oversee the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical assets, employment decisions, and financial resources to fulfill the stakeholders’ expectations
- Set the financial direction for the organization utilizing annual budgets and ensure financial stability through audits and internal controls
- Ensure the dealership’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with the organization’s values, vision, and mission
- Lead and manage on-going relationships with key personnel and other suppliers
- Manage recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- 5+ years of experience managing a retail location or in a corporate management role
- Familiar with the Ag equipment industry and competitive products
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Proven managerial ability in the areas of financial management, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations General Manager
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and inter-personal people skills and process driven mentality
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent experience preferred