ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for greeting visitors/answering incoming calls.
• Responsible for maintaining visitor reception area.
• Responsible for providing administrative support to agency staff as requested, following data privacy practices.
• Responsible for office functions including, but not limited to, maintaining supplies and office equipment.
• Responsible for fiscal transaction duties.
• Support and model UCAP’s Behavioral Competencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Three years combination of education and/or experience in a secretarial or office-related position.
• Bilingual verbal and written preferred. English/Spanish or English/Somali.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrate verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• General knowledge of office practices and operating office equipment.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft and Excel office programs.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
• Sound judgment, professionalism, and positive attitude.
• Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement projects.
• Reliable mode of transportation with the ability to travel occasionally within UCAP’s service areas and occasionally outside of the service area.
• Actively participate in all UCAP Staff meetings and trainings as required.
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
• Reliable, regular attendance.
• Must have satisfactory completion of background check.