About Us: Christianson, PLLP, a locally and nationally respected CPA and consulting firm, provides a variety of services to large and small clients across a variety of industries, from agribusiness to manufacturing to renewable fuels. We serve our clients by providing innovative solutions through our Knowledge, Experience, and Vision.
Christianson, PLLP provides a fast-paced work environment with a wide range of opportunities for our employees. Located in Willmar, Minnesota, we offer a unique prospect for a cutting-edge career with robust potential for advancement and further education, all in a community setting where employees work hard together, and where rural values keep us rooted in our tradition of service.
Position Summary: Christianson, PLLP is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to work alongside our current admin staff to organize and prepare tax documents for presentation to clients, and to provide administrative assistance to our Human Resources and Financial Advising functions. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized, while assuring a steady completion of workload in an effective and timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of this position include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This position will support various functions through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials.
Human Resources/Financial Advising Assistant Duties:
- Scanning and filing documents
- Maintaining internal personnel and client folders
- Completing forms, reports, and collecting signatures
- Developing training materials with guidance
- Posting open positions and coordinating interview schedules
- Assisting with new employee orientation and onboarding
- Increase job knowledge by participating in education and training opportunities
Other Administrative Duties:
- Answer telephones, greet clients, direct calls and take messages as needed
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail as needed
- Scanning, collating tax returns and financial statements
- Other duties as assigned