This position is responsible for updating and verifying accuracy of invoicing in transportation systems. Provides after-hour coverage from 3pm to 11pm, Tuesday through Friday, noon-8pm on Saturday. Maintains carrier contact information.
- Collection, research, documentation and analysis of driving factors in cost elements within unloading costs and detention.
- Research; approve/deny detention requests from carriers at customer locations for trends and patterns.
- Communicate late delivery information and provide follow-up correspondence per department procedures.
- Provide backup coverage for the OS&D Claims Specialist, and Post Load Coordinator positions.
- Research and verify all deduction requests related to pallets, unloading and late arrivals to ensure deductions are valid.
- Administer and enter delivery times.
- Administrative support to the Transportation Manager and other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to accept continual repetitive changes
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of daily issues while working in fast-paced environment
- Schedule is 3pm to 11pm on Tuesday through Friday and noon-8pm on Saturday, with potential flexability of Monday through Friday, 3pm to 11pm.
- Associate's degree in a Business related field and/or 2 years transportation/distribution experience.
Applications must be received by Friday, January 19th. On-line applications are available at www.jennieo.com/careers or can be downloaded at www.jennieo.com/careers/apply-now
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, access to our company store and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.