Location: Willmar Campus
Employment Condition: Full-Time Unlimited
Salary Range: $19.46 – $28.15 hourly
This position works with other members of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness team to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting of data in support of the college’s decision-making.
- B.A. or B.S.
- Ability to collect, organize, and report on significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with the preparation of data reports that include narrative and visualizations (e.g., tables, charts, graphs and statistical analysis)
- Ability to translate user requirements into queries, reports, and visualizations
- Ability to develop, administer and analyze data using online survey tools (e.g.,SurveyMonkey).
- Experience with Minnesota State operational data via Access and EPM 11.
- Demonstrated skills in stored procedures and SQL (Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel)
- Applied experience with data presentation tools and techniques (Tableau, Microsoft BI)
- Applied experience with data interpretation and statistics
- Experience with survey tools (SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics)
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
You must go to www.mn.gov/carees to apply, search for Job ID 27793. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Jane Bohlsen at email@example.com or 320-222-6075.
In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
Employment information for this position can be found in its collective bargaining agreement or plan document at http://mn.gov/mmb/employee-relations/labor-relations/Labor/ .
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what assistance is needed.